Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pretty (Expensive) In Pink

Is the regular version of the Blonds Blond Diamond Barbie just not spectacular enough for you? Don't fret: here's your chance to get a one-of-a-kind version -- if you are willing to pay for it.

Phillipe and David Blond of The Blonds have partnered with Mattel to create a unique Pink Diamond version of their doll for charity. She wears a fuchsia and rose “gem” encrusted mini corset dress and pumps designed by the Blonds. She's also sporting a full-length pink "fur" coat, pink earrings and a pink ring.

All proceeds from the sale of the doll will benefit the MAC Aids Fund organization.

Gotta have it? Ready to bid? Click here. You have until Tuesday, Sept. 25.
But before you lock in on that next bid, you had better start checking the couch cushions for some extra cash: As of the time of this post, the current bid is up to $8,000.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am a collector of collector barbies!
    I'm 11 years the idea came to me to make the collection to about 10 years when I was watching a bonus dvd (barbie) I ca great find so I threw myself into the wonderful world of barbie: ) Today I have a fashion model (2007), Christmas 2011 and 1965 (reissue) but LA 1965 (or rather 66)
    otherwise I love your blog :)!
    See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog!