Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Make It Work

I used to watch Project Runway during its first three seasons. Heidi? Eh, take her or leave her. But Tim Gunn! Fantastic!

I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing I had a Tim Gunn of my own to guide me through my day.

Mr. Gunn now has brought his eye for style to Barbie, and he's created two dolls.
The first wears stylish separates, with skinny jeans, a patterned blouse and sunny yellow jacket. She finishes the outfit with a metallic purse, a smart phone and (cross promotion time) a copy of Tim Gunn's book.
The other doll wears a pencil skit and white button down shirt. She adds on a wide belt, high heels and red handbag.

Honestly, I'd wear either option quite happily.

1 comment:

  1. Love these outfits, these girls are really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog!